Restore Your Tooth in Just One Day
When you need a dental crown, you could rely on an off-site lab to craft it for you. Or, you can let us create and place your crown using CEREC technology to complete your procedure all in one day.
What Is a CEREC Crown?
CEREC, or chairside economic restoration of esthetic ceramics, is digital design and milling system that uses CAD/CAM technology to centralize the dental crown creation process. We can digitally scan and measure your teeth and dental ridges, then use the on-site milling machine to immediately print your porcelain dental crown.
What Are the Benefits of CEREC?
CEREC uses completely digital processes to design and create your custom dental crown, which helps ensure highly lifelike results. Other benefits of using CEREC same-day restoration include:
- No wait time while you wait for an off-site technician
- No need for a temporary restoration that could break
- No need for messy physical molds on your teeth
- Faster restoration means less chance of your tooth becoming worse
- Same-day crowns help minimize your visits to the dentist’s office
Do I Qualify for a Same-Day Crown?
If you qualify for a dental crown, then you’re likely a good candidate for a CEREC same-day crown. Some of the most common reasons for recommending one include:
- A tooth that’s too structurally weak
- A tooth that’s severely fractured or broken
- A tooth that receives root canal therapy
- A lost or extracted tooth (an implant and crown can replace it)
- And more