Regain The Smile You Have Been Missing
Have you ever wondered if a prosthetic can replace not only your visible tooth, but its roots as well, for a full tooth replacement? If so, dental implants may offer you the complete solution for your missing teeth.
What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are titanium posts, which our on-staff periodontist will surgically place into your jawbone. The implant replaces your tooth’s roots. During several months of recovery, the post will permanently fuse to your jawbone. Then, we will place a restoration onto the dental implant post. A restoration is the visible portion of your tooth. For single tooth replacement, we will restore your implant with a custom-crafted dental crown. For multiple missing teeth, we may suggest a bridge or dentures.
What Are The Benefits Of Dental Implants?
Dental implants provide you with the only option for complete tooth replacement. Consider the additional benefits of choosing this dental prosthetic:
- Replacing your roots with titanium posts sends a signal to your jawbone that it needs to remain healthy and strong to support your replacement teeth – dental implants preserve your jaw health
- Dental implants prevent your teeth from shifting, and subsequent misalignment, by acting as placeholders for missing teeth
- Implants may last for the rest of your life, if you provide them with consistent care, for long-term results
- Tooth implants are freestanding and do not rely on surrounding teeth
- Implants provide a beautiful, natural-looking appearance, and a big boost in self-confidence
- Implants offer the greatest level of stability in the dental world, for comfortable chewing of your favorite foods
Do I Qualify As A Candidate For Dental Implants?
If you have a healthy jaw, and wish to replace your entire tooth, including your tooth’s roots, for the utmost in stability, you make an excellent candidate for dental implants.