Improve Your Quality Of Life With A Full, Uniform Smile
Missing an entire arch of teeth, or both arches of teeth, can result in a significant loss of confidence, as well as a compromised ability to perform daily functions – like eating and speaking. To efficiently replace one or both full arches of teeth, speak with Dr. Shah and Dr. Kashyap about how dentures may solve your concerns.
What Are Dentures?
Full dentures are removable dental prosthetics, composed of high quality acrylic. Your dentures include pink “gums” and white “teeth.” Dentures rely on the natural suction of your gums, which you can enhance with specially formulated adhesives.
What Are The Benefits Of Dentures?
Look over the following ways in which dentures improve your appearance and function, if you are considering making dentures a part of your life:
- Dentures replace the missing structure that provides a youthful appearance to your lower face
- Dentures replace a full arch of teeth, for instantly improved chewing, which promotes a healthy nutritional intake
- Your new dentures will allow you to speak clearly
- You will no longer need to hide your smile with your hands or your lips
- Dentures are removable, for easy wear and daily cleaning
Do I Qualify As A Candidate For Dentures?
If you are missing one or both arches of teeth, you will make a fantastic candidate for full dentures. If you are missing one or several teeth, partial dentures will offer a better solution.