Boost Your Joy With A Complete Smile
Are you missing one tooth, more than one tooth side-by-side, or a collection of teeth scattered throughout your top or bottom arch? Partials provide an incredibly quick, budget-friendly option for teeth replacement.
What Is A Partial?
A partial dentures is a dental prosthetic that replaces one or several teeth, rather than an entire arch of teeth. The partial will slip in and out of your mouth, for easy daily wear. Composed of high quality acrylic, it includes a portion that rests against your palate, and artificial teeth. On either end, a metal clasp will secure over one of your natural teeth for stability.
What Are The Benefits Of A Partial?
We encourage you to look over the following advantages of choosing a partial, for a fuller understanding of how they may improve your smile and daily comfort:
- Partials replace one tooth, multiple teeth in a row, or several teeth across your arch, for a versatile tooth replacement option
- Partials will give you increased self-esteem, by rejuvenating the appearance of your smile, and providing you with clearer speaking
- We will custom-craft the teeth in your partial to blend beautifully with your natural smile
- You can easily remove partials, for simple daily hygiene
- You may choose partials as your long-term solution, or a short-term teeth replacement while you consider implants
Do I Qualify As A Candidate For A Partial?
If you want a removable prosthetic, or are focused on a budget-friendly teeth replacement solution, and you are missing only some of your teeth, you make a wonderful candidate for partial dentures.