What Is Restorative Dentistry?
Restorative dentistry concentrates on returning your mouth to full function and its original state of health. We target problems like cavities, tooth infections, broken teeth, and restoring your smile with cosmetic and restorative procedures.
What Are The Benefits Of Restorative Dentistry?
If you ignore an oral condition, whether it seems minor or complex, the problem will continue to progress, while threatening the health of surrounding tissues. Restorative dentistry allows you to address an isolated concern while protecting your overall oral health. Consider the following benefits of restorative dentistry:
- We will address the source of the problem for improved function and comfort
- You will regain your ability to speak clearly and chew comfortably
- By treating or removing an infected tooth, we will protect the health of surrounding teeth and gums
- We will restore the beauty and structure of damaged teeth
- We will remove teeth threatening the alignment of your existing smile
Do I Qualify As A Candidate For Restorative Dentistry?
You qualify for restorative dentistry services if your tooth or mouth requires treatment for one of the following problems:
- Severe tooth damage
- Impacted or poorly developed wisdom teeth
- An infected tooth