Display A Sparkling Smile
Does your smile look less than vibrant because of discoloration, yellowing, or stains? Do you wish for a whiter, brighter smile, that you feel confident showing to those around you? If so, professional teeth whitening may offer you the improvement you desire.
What Is Teeth Whitening?
Teeth whitening is a cosmetic treatment that relies on a bleaching gel to whiten and brighten your teeth. Our professional systems address both surface and deep stains for excellent results. At Janet L. Goguen, DMD, we offer the following teeth whitening options to suit our patients’ diverse lifestyle and schedules:
- In-Office: If you desire instantly whiter teeth, choose our in-office whitening. Within a one-hour visit, we will lighten your smile significantly. We will place a whitening product on your smile that is carefully formulated to combat sensitivity while improving the strength of your teeth.
- Take-Home: If you prefer to whiten your teeth in the comfort of your own home, you will visit us for impressions, so we can create custom-fitted trays. You will administer gel into the trays and wear them once daily for approximately one to two weeks for dramatically whiter, brighter teeth.
What Are The Benefits Of Teeth Whitening?
You can quickly and comfortably address a lackluster smile by choosing one of our professional teeth whitening systems. Selecting this treatment with our dental team affords you the following benefits:
- Our powerful systems can address stains from natural aging, staining agents like food and beverages, and even stains caused by medications
- Our professional teeth whitening system will whiten your smile by several shades
- You will enjoy an instant boost in self-esteem with a whiter smile that you feel proud to show off to those around you
- Whitening will provide a dramatic improvement to the brightness and uniformity of your smile
- Professional teeth whitening safely targets deep stains that over-the-counter products cannot address
Do I Qualify As A Candidate For Teeth Whitening?
If your smile is composed of your natural teeth and you desire a whiter, sparkling smile, you make a fantastic candidate for teeth whitening. If your smile includes prosthetics, Dr. Goguen will speak with you about alternative solutions.