Enjoy A Stellar Smile Transformation
Are you under the impression that improving your smile would require an excessive amount of treatments? By choosing veneers, you can achieve the incredible smile transformation you desire.
What Are Porcelain Veneers?
The porcelain veneers we place over the visible portions of your teeth are super-thin shells crafted out of ceramic. They appear translucent, just like your natural teeth, for a believable, natural finish. Unlike dental crowns, which cover your entire tooth, porcelain veneers only camouflage the portions of your natural teeth that people see when they look at your smile.
You may or may not require prep work before your dentist permanently adheres the veneers to your teeth. However, for more complex makeovers, such as providing alignment, she may remove a minimal portion of your tooth’s outer layer – called enamel – for the best fit.
What Are The Benefits Of Porcelain Veneers?
Veneers may address a multitude of imperfections, for a surprisingly new smile, within as few as two visits. Consider the following ways in which dental veneers may improve your smile:
- You may achieve whiter, brighter teeth
- Veneers improve the uniformity of your smile
- Porcelain veneers camouflage chips, cracks, and discoloration
- If you suffer from mild misalignment, veneers may offer your smile a straighter appearance without orthodontics
- Veneers fill spaces between teeth, so you do not need to wear braces
- Veneers are extremely durable – almost as sturdy as your natural teeth – for long-term results
Do I Qualify As A Candidate For Porcelain Veneers?
If your visible teeth are composed of your natural teeth, and you desire a dramatically improved smile, veneers may be the best solution for you. However, veneers do not work over prosthetics, such as dental crowns.